Monthly Marbling Meet Up/ 4 SESSION Package
Learn the ancient technique of water marbling art through this curated workshop series. You will learn terminology, technique details and the handling of easy to use tools. Each session will allow you ample practice time marbling pulpboard coasters, small wood shapes, fabric fans, feathers and more. Each session also offers a specialty item to marble from 100% silk scarves, to lampshades to tennis shoes. This package allows you to attend 4 specialty item workshops offered one Tuesday each month. Select the 4 workshops you will be attending.
It is strongly recommended you attend the April 19th Water Marbling Basics class first
Workshops are held monthly on Tuesday evenings 6:30-8:30pm. Details:
- MAY 24th - 72” Silk Scarf: Along with practice items, you will marble a 72”x14” 100% silk Scarf/Table Runner
- JUNE 21st - Canvas Make up Bag or Wood Keepsake Box: Along with practice items, you will marble small terracotta pots and canvas make up bag OR wood keepsake box
- JULY 19th - Lampshade (with small 14” lamp) : Along with practice items, you will marble a small lampshade that includes a small 14-16” metal lamp
- AUGUST 23rd - Silk Pillow Case: Along with practice items, you will marble a 100% silk 18”x18” pillow case (provide your own insert)
- SEPTEMBER 20th - Canvas Tennis Shoes: Along with practice items, you will marble a marble a pair of canvas tennis shoes. Shoe style and size to be decided upon at 8/23 workshop to allow for required special prep of shoes
- OCTOBER 18th - Paper!: You will marble multiple sheets of paper in different types, sizes, textures and colors. Papers can be used for gift wrapping, jewelry making, scrapbooking and card making
- NOVEMBER 15th - Holiday Ornaments/ Jewelry (from marbled paper on 10/18) : Along with practice items, you will marble a marble a set of 6 shatterproof ornaments. You will also be able to create jewelry from marbled papers created in 10/18 workshop OR marble wood earring blanks (provide your own earring findings or attend 12/9 workshop to assemble)
- DECEMBER 6th - Open Studio for gift making: Large selection of items from workshops above will be available for marbling.
This workshop series is for adult and older teen participants
**No refunds are given for missed classes. We may be able to accommodate attendance at another marbling workshop as a makeup class if space allows.
Workshops held at:
HEART CRAFT STUDIO
3054 SUNRISE BLVD, SUITE G